Monday, August 10, 2009

Red Fox Holy Crap We Haven't Posted Anything In A Long Time Fox

Hello turd burglars,
how's it going?  Things are going pretty well around these parts in red fox county.  We've been practicing up a ton for the release show and we've been writing new songs.  We're hoping to have a couple of them ready for the show.  
Well, here is the official poster for the show:

Ah yes. Posters.  mmmmmm.   
We are extremely excited for this show for a number of reasons.  First and foremost, it seems like my bowel movement cycle is inexplicably tied to playing shows with red fox grey fox, so you can imagine i've been extremely uncomfortable for the last...oh....7 months or so.  
Secondly, we get to play a show with our friends!!!!!  
That's Cacie and Brad....Now Now...oh man, we love those guys.
And these dunder heads!  Friends Of The AMS!!!!
And this groovy band called, THE KING AND THE THIEF:

Yep!  rock n roll!!!!  

Okay.  I am now going to take this time to show you some pictures of my niece.  Because she is super de duperdy cute.  holy smokes.  


I wish i knew for sure if she likes me.  I think she does.  but then she steals my glasses and kicks me in the teeth.  
Peter Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment