Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wind in the Willows...wait...the willows...we are the...wait...what is the name again?


Helllo!  
So...I write, record, and play some tunes outside of Red Fox Grey Fox under the moniker, WE ARE THE WILLOWS.  I have released an ep called, THE BRAVERY EP and now I have some more exciting news...in the releasing department.  
I will be releasing a four song ep, called, A FAMILY.  A TREE.  EP., on October 6th, 2009.  The four songs will be available for download at www.ambledown.com.  One may purchase the songs on a "pay what ever the hell you want" basis.  


The full length is called, A COLLECTION OF SOUNDS AND SOMETHING LIKE THE PLAGUE.  It will be released on November 24th.  Both the ep and the full length are going to be released on AMBLEDOWN records, out of Eau Claire, WI.  


Please check out the tunes here.
www.myspace.com/wearethewillowsmusic
One may also, I believe, download the first single from the album at
www.ambledown.com
also...you can get more silly news at www.wearethewillows.blogspot.com
thanks!
Peter


1 comment:

  1. Wow.

    I just stumbled on to your music. To say I am impressed is an understatement!

    Beautiful music!

    ReplyDelete